While Major League baseball is returning for a shortened season, Minor League Baseball isn’t. Our annual summer event for nearly a decade has been held at the San Jose Giants Baseball stadium, so since we can’t go there, we’re bringing the party to our members online! We’ll have a beer tasting, activities, and each attendee will be shipped a Microbrew Beer Bucket—check out the contents below.
Created in small batches to achieve distinct, complex flavors, delicious microbrews have gained quite a following. And who doesn’t like a good beer, so, we decided to share a bucket together of some favorite craft brews and have a beer tasting ~ online!
In the Microbrew Beer Bucket, united are some of the favorite microbrews, one local to California, and two from Massachusetts, paired with an assortment of carefully chosen gourmet snacks. Your beer bucket will be delivered to you before the day of the event, so you can chill the beer beforehand. (California addresses only, please)
THIS GOURMET EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale– 12 oz. – Sierra Nevada’s most popular beer, this hops forward pale ale has a unique grapefruit and pine aroma.
- Grey Lady Ale by Cisco Brewers– 12 oz. – Dry and spicy, this is Cisco’s take on a Belgian witbier (white beer). The flavor is soft and harmonious with notes of tropical fruit and spice.
- Sam Adams Boston Lager– 12 oz. – One of the most popular American lagers sold, this full-bodied brew has a malty sweetness that finishes with a nice hoppy wallop.
- Cheesy Cheddar Popcorn – 1.8 oz. – A cheese lover’s dream, you won’t want to put this bag down!
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettlecorn– 1.3 oz. – A delicious blend of of sweet and salty flavors in every mouthful.
- Chichester Snack Mix – 2 oz. -This delicious snack mix is a perfect blend of salty pretzel nuggets, crispy cheddar crackers, and mixed nuts.
- Large Galvanized Steel Bucket – The perfect place to ice down your beers in!
Chill the beer and then join us on July 28 @ 7pm for the fun!
Join early to set up your computer or phone @ 6:30pm; program and BEER @ 7pm.
(fee includes meeting and bucket of 3 beers & snacks)
COST (per person)
ASCCA Chapter 42 Members (first attendee) – $15
Additional ASCCA Chapter 42 Guests – $40
Members of other ASCCA Chapters – $40
Nonmembers of ASCCA – $50
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE. DELIVERY REQUIRES A SIGNATURE BY AN ADULT OVER THE AGE OF 21. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NOTE: Note: Some snack items may be substituted depending on availability.
WARNING: Drinking wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.