Take the weekend off—enjoy the area with your friends and family. Nearby hotel information available on our website here.
684 Ponderosa St., Seaside, CA 93955
Everyone seems to be struggling with the number of phone calls received daily asking for price quotes. The customer today is better informed and, in many, cases has the same information you do about the repair of their car.
During this active workshop, we’ll explore some different methods and best practices to get back to the value of the service you perform and learn how to build relationships with telephone shoppers.
- Role-playing exercises will help you learn how to convert callers into customers back in your shop the next week
- Learn how to build trust, build value before the car is in the shop, and why quoting price is not always a good thing
- Understand your differential and how to use it
- Master the use of Consultative and Relationship selling to build trust
Cost (includes workshop and materials, lunch and snacks)
- Chapter 42 Members: $99 per person
- Members of other ASCCA Chapters: $109
- Nonmembers and invited shop owners: $149 per person
- Membership & Workshop bundle:
- 1-yr. ASCCA Membership Dues & Workshop $600 Regular Members/$825 Associate/Vendor Members
- Make checks payable to ASCCA Chapter 42 or register online